Nothing sets an upscale NY vibe like our fantastic jazz groups! Whether you're looking for something fun & funky, something ambient in the background, or simply some classic cocktail jazz - we have the right fit.
We tailor our energy level, volume level, and song choices to help shape the atmosphere that you are looking to create, drawing from a huge repertoire that includes:
- Classics from the Great American Songbook sung by Nat Cole, Frank Sinatra & Ella Fitzgerald
- The great big bands of Duke Ellington, Count Basie & Glenn Miller
- Modern jazz masters Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, Herbie Hancock, Dave Brubeck, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie
- Cocktail Hours/Dinner Music
- Corporate Events
- Gatsby/1920's Lawn Parties
Ranging from Soloists to full big bands, our groups typically include a combination of Piano, Saxophone, Bass, Drums, Guitar, Trumpet & Trombone. Available with or without vocalists.